Didn't write for a long time... Stupid computer got prob... but nevermind. It's been onli 4 days since the holiday started and i want to meet my friends already! Well,not all,though. It's the friends that are special to me that i miss. Not all. The best is to met all the friends at one go.I dunno wat have happen to the celebration when that time a paper is issued to me and it says to go to macdonald. Brrr... Gives me the chill. got a bad impression about macdonald when Mr Ang showed me the video about the guy who actually took macdonald for 30 days and he must try out every single thing one the menu for his breakfast,lunch and dinner. I am going out with Asaph for a movie in tampines mall next wednesday... But not confirmed yet... Go there to watch a movie call''The Departed'',If i remember the title correctly. Hope that it would be scary or horror, I LOVE watching horror,disaster movie and most of all,movies that make girls shout!=P