<body>
underneath the stars
Show me the way.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

4.10.2007
10/4/2007
Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Haiz... Another incident happened today again. Let's talk about it later. today we have our filing during mathematics remedial. Damn boring and frustrating! I had to sort out a lot of things and i couldn't find a lot of things. But in the end, i managed to dig them out from my bag and stuff it in my file. The only ting that is missing is Quiz 9, which i did not attempt as i have softball match during that one and only mathematics remedial that i missed long long time ago. Then after school, I went out wif De Cong and Jordan to play basketball. I strangled De Cong and he of course, cried. Aww man, another incident and i happened to be the cause of the whole thing. But in the end things are back to normal. At night, my mother argued with me and i had no choice but to fight back as i think that i have done nothing wrong. But she is now silent. I wonder that did i overdid it...


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/