<body>
underneath the stars
Show me the way.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

4.12.2007
12/4/2007
Thursday, April 12, 2007

Today i felt so tired because of my leg, it hurts. anyway, tomorrow is the 2.4 km test and i am very nervous. Who know's, i might be very slow tomorrow. I was very nervous and the feeling is like my heart is pumping very fast. I will just try my best and find out the results tomorrow. Anyway, today was a very boring day. It rained halfway throughout the lesson and water splashed inside our class. I tried to be helpful by closing it partially and then Kengpon is like, '' Aaron act cool sia!''. Ok, nevermind. The next time i will just ask the teachers to do it and wet themselves. today Mr Lee ask me some question regarding our form teacher. He told me that she got scolded by the principal because she is late for the common test period. Poor teacher, i hope she wasn't too sad...


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/