Don't feel very well, had a hard time struggling in class. Today's science is very noisy, Ji Hao they all keep talking among themselves and i am just sitting there, in the middle, and they just talk among themselves. I got fed up with them, but i cant change my position. So SAD... I got to hold my temper for 2 whole period, as well as my head. by the end of the science period, my head is bursting. Usually, i do my homework without much noise. But in that condition, i feel like shouting '' CAN YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP? I AM TRYING TO DO MY HOMEWORK, YOU KNOW! '', but i held up my temper. They are very hard to control especially their mouth... And after school, i had a mathematics quiz, and then i go out to wait for my friends when i finish the quiz. Chinna kick the ball till it went down to the first floor, and Kengpon went down to take the ball, then he kicked up to the second floor. Unfortunately, a teacher had seen the whole scene and he scolded us for that. Luckily, he did not punish us. So lucky!