Today's the big day... I failed 2 of my papers. History and Mother Tongue. I scraped through my papers =D. But for English i am not sure how much i got as today Geography is taken over during English class.But i will still gonna fall if i do not buck up.I am gonna win everyone. But action speaks louder than words. SO, i will work damn hard fer the June Holidays and beat at least 30 people or more. =P Had my haircut yesterday, and i was hoping it to be shorter. The barber trim my side but in the middle, he just trim a little bit, leaving it very ugly. I rather be bald rather than to get this kind of hairstyle. So this time, I will get the subject that i want to take and go into a good school. BUT, How am i going to do that when i don't even have an idea of what to start? =.=