Finally, The computer is fixed again! I can blog finally. At long last. Okay, so i had my tuition then i ha to go to TM for my dinner, and at the Tampines Interchange, i saw MR WONG! No joke, i said hi to him too. Although he is a guy who had short temper, but he is still my teachers. Don't tell him that. I was like '' Oh My God!'' when i saw him, i just said hi then i walk away. Gee, he was with his friends too. Well, holidays are beginning, and i have lots more thing to study and prepare for my next exam during September. Tomorrow's my oral exam, i hope i won't screw this one up... Or i am in hot soup. I need a good grade badly for my SA2 now and i can't bear to lose to my fren, ESPECIALLY YT! I wanna kill her! I will defeat her with my own knowledge and kill her with my intellegence! Wahahahahaha! Lol... Am i being crazy?