I am very tired nowaday... I wonder why. I was a total PIG today! I went to sleep after i had my breakfast and wok up very late. 2 more paper, Science and Geography, and i will be free! I looked forward to the day i went out with my friends after the exams. I hope it will not be a bad trip like the last time, which i feel it is a bad trip. But i hope that this time i can go and have fun, but that will have to depend. Well, it will be a matter of time before we are separated from each other, unless a miracle happen whereby all of us gets promoted to sec 3/3, that is 1 out of 1,000,000. But if i were to choose, i would want it that way. I'm very sure that everyone would want it as they do not wish to part with their classmate which had been studying, playing, talking and also hang out with you when they have the time. I'm sure even if you are an evil person, you would also wish not to part with a person which had been through those things with you for 2 years, even if they were not your relative or in any way that is related to you by blood. Well, there will be some people which i will not miss, but most of them, i should be missing them. They might change their schools, we dont know. But there will be at least one person which will go to the same class as me. No doubt about it.