
My marks is quite... bad for me. I failed my ART and my chinese! Haiz... Now what to do. I was quite okay with my other subject, but i think i have done a bit badly than the last time round. I wonder why people may cry when they receive their results. Well, I wonder why Grace cried during class during maths period, but i would not go into the details. You know, if this is publish successfully, this can be review by others whom i do not know. But this is also for my friends to know what had happened to me on that particular day. So i think that this is a good way to express myself, especially when you do not want to pin your things on a book, that is. Anyway, how i wish i would go for P.E today! They were having fun today and i was there watching them play. It is not fair! When i attend P.E on that day, they event is very boring. But, if i do not attend, the lessons are somewhat interesting. So, i hate this as they gets to have fun and i get to sit down and do nothing.
To Grace:
If you are reading this, please cheer up and forget about the bad things that happened today. That picture is the best picture to find to cheer you up. May it help you a bit. I hope. Don't cry and smile alright?