<body>
underneath the stars
Show me the way.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

10.22.2007
22/10/2007
Monday, October 22, 2007

Better write something before i go to sleep, or i will be acused of not posting often. Anyway, Today is a boring day. Wee had to go home at 13 00 today as i do not know the true reason. I think that it is the last week of the term so they want to let us free by a bit. Anyway, today during chinese lesson, i got a headache and that is very hard to bear for a small kid like me. =D But hey, i slept for the 2nd period, luckily i did not drool, or teacher will scold me and my friends, laugh at me. But it was fun. We get to watch a show and i forget the name of it. But anyway, it was realy funny! I did laugh throughout the whole show. Not everything, cause due to the lack of time, we had to stop halfway and continue tomorrow. I hope. And Joan forget to book the tennis court again! Aww man!!! What a forgetful person she is. I hope i can send her some tonic that would boost her memory. And i hope it would work on her too. But where do i get that amount to buy for her? - - Might as well just remind her again. Hope she won't forget tomorrow. She told me to remind her after school. I wonder if that would even work. Not doubting her, but i will sound like my mother who always nag at me. And today i cant even go to my softball training! I have a headache and i had to tell Sean to tell teacher that i'm not going. I hope he tells him or else i' going to be dead tomorrow. Cause i'm a so-called appointed as the captain, so i must tell one of the members if i am not coming. Anyway, they are surely going to scold me. Well, there's no doubt about it. I hope they won't give me a good dressing-down or a beating. So many of them and i will have to run for my life. Especially the Sec 1 players. They often nag at me when i don't attend a training. So i better be alert for tomorrow. I wonder whether my mother would allow me to go for the holidays chalet or not? It's a 3 day trip, and i would have to come back at the end of the day, so i'm not staying there like the last time during June 2006. It was horrible! I spent a lot on that stayover for just 3 DAYS! I hope that this time a lot of people is going as last time, only 5 of us is going and that is boring, although i did have fun in the end. So, i expect at least 20 people to go or else i may change my mind. This is a so-called last year with each other anyway, so i think a lot of our classmate would attend, even teachers too. Speaking about teachers, i got caught by the teacher to go for the meet-the-parents session. I hope that this time it is not as bad as my last semester. But i got a feeling that my parents would be very disappointed. Haiz... I think this time i'm a gonner... No need to walk the path of heaven... Cannot rule over everything... Sobs =(...


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/