Too tired now... But i must wait for my download to finish. I wonder whether the emulator will work or not. My emulator took the whole of 2 hours already and it still have 3 more hours to go! I can't possibly go to bed now, my dad will scold me for leaving the com unattended. Well, today i went for the meet the parents session, and it was no big deal. I was the last person! That's very unfair. Some of my classmate attended to help out with the distribution of water to us and our parents. I wonder i should go for the chalet on Monday, and go to www on tuesday. In this case, i will be going out for the whole week and that would cause my parents to be upset. Mother had given me another chance to learn and study well, so i must grab on to the chance to get a better result for the next Sa1, even if i am in the last class. And i hope that i could go to class 3/3 instead of 3/4 as 3/4 do not have physics, and that would cause me quite a lot of trouble when i graduate. So i hope that i can go to any class BUT not 3/4. I wonder whether somebody would backout at the last minute for the chalet and also the trip to www. Anyway, i will see about that. But the first piority is to get the green light to go out first. Feels very sleepy, and i am very busy on monday, so i dont know whether i can even make it to the chalet. Hope i can finish my things before the times comes.