1.27.2008
27/01/2008
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Going to be Chinese new Year Soon... Hopefully it will come. I miss my brothers so much! One in NS, the other one studying. ARRGH!! They will come back during chinese new year, and that is what i wanted. I don't wish to have lots of Ang Paos filled with cash notes or anything else (although this is what i wanted last year), i just wish to spend my chinese new year time peacefully, and also learn some magics, jokes, and even some inportant information about subjects. =D Good deal man. It's too good. Can't wait for it to happen! Lol. Hopefully i don't get crazy about it. Then, School's boring, and on Monday we will be staying back till 15 15 instead of the usual 14 45. Sad... I don't wish to stay back. How i wish last friday is until 10 10! Then we son't meet our Chem teacher and he wont ask us to stay back on Monday. Somemore, we have three periods of POA!!! It will bored me out that i can just lie on the table and start snoring (although i do not know whether i did snore when i sleep) . Then, A maths, I didn't collect the worsheet! What to do! I'm afraid that i will be hacked by the teachers. Hopefully not. Yesterday is the DISCovering me programme, it was fun, i guess. The others were laughing their heads off. Then we went for badminton at Tampines Sport Hall. Came home at 14 45, and it was a very enjoyable day, i guess.