<body>
underneath the stars
Show me the way.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

2.22.2008
22/02/2008
Friday, February 22, 2008

Okay... Long time never update. Wasn't using the com for quite some time. Alright then, I am surely going to fail my Chinese, Physics, Chemistry tests. It was horrible! All i have trouble doing it, and now it's raining outside. I FORGOT TO ASK MY MAID TO COOK PORRIDGE FOR MY MOTHER! Just remembered, and i REALLY felt very bad. She had lost her voice, i don't know why. The Sports Heat Field Event wasn't too good either... I did score some points for my house, but not as much as the other houses. One guy in ruby can throw 25.21m for javelin! OMG! He can do that, and everytime the top will stick to the ground, all of them. At that time i was like ''OMG!!!" and then he came in 1st. Well, there's nothing i can do, but anyway, it's a good thing that i can score some points for my house. Then yesterday, after my Chinese class test, i went to the Bedok Stadium to support my friends for the Track Event. But by the time i reached there, the events over. Everyone is going home. ZOMG! So, i went to the library instead to do my work. In the end, i managed to finished everything except one question that Wei Hsiang gave me. Haiz... Then for today, i didn't finish my compre, i was asked to stay back by Miss Lim... Then i asked her the maths sum, she did solve it, but i haven't even take a look at it... And she told us her ''o'' level score... The points is... very low. Don't even think you are interested. I think that's about it. Hopefully i can pass my Physics and Chemistry, cause Chinese is 100% fail. I don't even think about a borderline pass. - -


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/