3.09.2008
09/03/2008
Sunday, March 09, 2008
One week never post ler... hope you all don't mind. Anyway, i am now training really hard to improve drastically for skills in Fatal/Fake : Archer. I managed to get some skills, and i realised that even archer can hit up to 10k damage with combo! =D I think that only i can do that, and no one else. It feels good. Very good. Anyway, i can conclude that only 6 characters can hit up to 10k only. =D I hope that i am one of the most powerful players in my class who plays the game. I don't really like Wei Hsiang method of playing, he just spam skills only. If he can learn a bit more skills, maybe i may enjoy playing with him. That's because he use the same skills too much, that's why i don't like to play with him. Anyway, it's been a while since he have played the game, and i doubt that he is playing often nowadays. Si Hao, maybe he is training right now ; Kok Weng, he should be playing now, since he told me that he is bored. Ji Hao, maybe this game aren't his type. But, i'm stronger, in some ways. I will continue to train harder till i am the best Archer user in my class. No offence to all those who read this.