<body>
underneath the stars
Show me the way.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

7.20.2008
20/7/2008
Sunday, July 20, 2008

It's about time to post again.
I didn't go to school for the past 3 days, was on mc for the whole 3 days, and my leg's better already. But! No freedom. - - I was lying on my bed till lunch, then i am able to play. I was very depressed. The doctor go twist my leg! LOLS. It's very painful you know. Still, i don't think that i will be able to do whatever i want for the week after, need one week to rest so that i will recover for the week.

Shall end here, nothing else to say. Wait till the next day for the updates.

Walking the path of heaven, the one who will rule over everything.


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/