<body>
underneath the stars
Show me the way.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

9.23.2008
23/09/2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My grandmother said this: My evolution is faster than the speed of light. There's nothing in the whole universe that can keep up with my evolution.

Today is preferably the MOST BORING BIRTHDAY I'VE EVER HAD.

Never mind... I was hoping for 2 things that will happen... But it turns out that it wasn't coming true. And it's so disappointing!

Guess what i've wished for after the "rituals" ?

It's something which is meaningful to me. :D

Thanks to those who wished me a happy birthday for today, and thanks Filza, Fer and Felicia for the cards and the presents. I'm deeply grateful for that.

I'm still waiting for the moment to open my presents. :D

I've found out something shocking... Still, i have yet to finish the things i have long to achieve... My 7 A1's! I will pursue that dream. It's YOU and the teachers that lit that fire in my heart to pursue it with determination. I will win. I will not give up. I will make the world come to realise that i'm capable of doing things!

Just hope that the rest of the problem left unsolved by me get solved before the EL papers. >.<

Walking the path of heaven, the one who will rule over everything.


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/