10.11.2008
10/10/2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Exams are finally over! :DI'm so going to flunk my English, Mother Tongue, Maths Paper 1, Maths Paper 2, A Maths Paper, Physics Paper, Chemistry Paper, POA Paper 1, POA Paper 2, Elective Geography Paper and Social Studies Paper. Basically, i think that i'm going to flunk all my paper! AHH!!! There goes my 1st position... Sobs. ): Especially when there's somewhat a strong rumour that only 10 out of 200 people in the whole EXPRESS LEVEL PASSED THEIR ENGLISH ONLY. I'm so dead man. I can feel the pinch already.Anyway, i can still feel happy that i can actually do my Physics Paper! That's finally a miracle. Then i went out quite a lot of time during the exam period. =X I hope that will not affect my results.I feel that i somewhat will lose to some people. E.g. Lynette (her english is good! From what i've heard from Yong Jie), Yong Jie and those whom i think will pass their English Paper. I'm so SAD! DAMN! -.-Nevertheless, i still feel that i'm so going to die for this year's end-of-year examination. BUT! I will continue to work, and work, and work till i get the results that i wanted. I will beat someone until that person falls in my hand and never had a chance to even outwit me. And that person is my class, register number 19. Wait and see. I'll beat you in everything, and make sure you won't have a single chance of beating me and Yong Jie, since i know he's going to get 1st. I don't mind getting 2nd, so long is that i win you, IDIOT.Walking the path of heaven, the one who will rule over everything.