10.14.2008
14/10/2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Hmm... What should i say... How about...Li (Lithium)Atomic Number: 3Atomic Weight: 6.941Melting Point: 453.69Boiling Point: 1615Electronegativity: 0.98Very reactive when comes in contact with concentrated acid. May explode.Anyway, tomorrow we are going to get back out results! :D So happy! I hope i can score well! Went to the Science centre today, did nothing but slack! @#@#%&^$%@&$^% Not much people there though... So we went home earlier than usual. Gotten 25.5 hours of CIP! (: *huge grins*I'll get more than 50 hours of CIP! Bet on it! :DI'll definitely win you this time. Your English may be stronger than mine, but bet on it, it'll just be temporary. I'll continue to work hard, work harder and work even harder until i beat you in everything. My hatred for you now knows no bound. Your damn bloody attitude and your " cannot allow anyone to disturb me" thinking drives me up to this kind of feeling towards you. Continue your way. Go ahead. I won't bother about you. You'll be the last person i'll even talk to, NO... Or should i say... You will never get to enter my life ever again.From today onwards, i'll tell you this. I've completely gotten over you.Go to all your friends, not all those whom i know, or befriend.Your behaviour... I think it's even worse than a beast.I'll make sure... Even if i fail badly... I'll save the last position for you.Bet on it.You drove me into this insanity, not me over-reacting.YOU! ARE THE CAUSE OF MY HATRED TOWARDS YOU TODAY!I SWEAR, SO LONG IS THAT THERE IS BLOOD IN MY BODY, I'LL BEAT YOU AND HATE YOU FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY.I HATE YOU. Since you like to treat me like this, there's no point of even trying to TALK anymore. GO TO HELL, AND NEVER COME BACK.GET OUT OF MY LIFE.YOUR EXISTENCE MEANS NOTHING TO ME.YOU THINK YOU'RE THAT BIG HUH?Give me one bloody attitude when i'm talking to Yong Jie and Nadiah?Come on, woman.It's time to wake up. They're not yours, they're my friends too.So GET REAL.I FEEL LIKE A FOOL, NOW I'VE THINK OF THE PAST.Look at yourself in the mirror, LOOK PROPERLY.Look how ugly you are.You think you're very pretty, and can act big in front of me?Wrong.You're just a coward, nothing else. You just can't stand disturbance.Such person like you shouldn't even exist in the first place.So why bother?You can just die now.Even if the world's trying to recouncil the both of us, i'll say NO.Cause such people like you who existed in this world is a failure to us HUMANS.PLEASE, IF YOU'RE OFFENDED, GOOD!It's just what i've wanted.Because i wanted you to feel how i feel right now.You drove me up the wall. You can count it lucky that i did not physically retaliate.I will hate you for driving me to this insanity.It's all your fault, and blame no one but YOURSELF!GO TO HELL, AND FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE, BITCH.Walking the path of heaven, the one who will rule over everything.