<body>
underneath the stars
Show me the way.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

11.22.2008
22/11/2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008

As promised... I'll post.

Been feeling down lately... Don't know whether i should even try and tell someone about this problems in the first place. If i were to tell my friends, they might think i'm biased.

Nevertheless... I'll get over it. Soon, i hope.

Hmm... Maybe by writing something here people might understand something.


I wonder whether i should be happy, or i should be sad.
Should i regret my action, or it should be taken as a blessing.
Time is flowing so slowly...
I don't have the confidence whether i could even get to fulfil my promise...
Now what should i do?
I am not concentrating enough on the things ahead of me.
Neither am i paying attention to those around me.
I'm scared that if this keeps up, i might lose people around me.
This is definitely serious.
If only i could do something...
To make another year pass with everything at status quo.
Maybe that might ease my mind...

People who knows what i'm talking about... Don't tease me at the moment.

Haiz. T.T

31/10/2008, 23 days.
1 year 7 months.

Walking the path of heaven, the one who will rule over everything.


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/