<body>
underneath the stars
Show me the way.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

11.28.2008
28/11/2008
Friday, November 28, 2008

There's a saying : The most idiotic thing to do is to numb your pain.

I'm sick! >.<

What to do? Can't do anything! That's why i've to bear eating the bitter pills the doctor gave me. I'm not used to swallowing!
That's why i always chew on my medicine. Not many people can do that. -.-
I've wonder how long will i wait to start on my homework. >.<
I've finally able to clutch a metal pole with my mouth!
Though it requires more training...
I really need to boost up my stamina. And burn my fats. >.<
Anyone care to invite me out to go to the gym? (:

Haiz, i still can't get over the fact that i'm missing them. T.T
But, things got worse... Some of my friends think that i've changed.
That's a seriously bad thing!
Cause... I don't mind what others call me, but i do mind what others think of me.
People are starting to think that i'm biased now...
If this keeps up, how am i suppose to tell others about even more personal stuff?
I mean... I've only told you all... I miss them ONCE.
People thinks that i'm a changed man.
Then if i were to tell you the next time that i miss someone i loved very badly during the holiday, won't it be even worse?
How am i suppose to put my trust into people?
That'll just make me grow wary into whether or not i should tell people stuff or not.
I know this might be something that deemed biased to some people...
But i can't just forget them!
I have my own principle... I am not the type of "Bye, i'm off." and just simply forget them!
People from my family may... But not me.
Cause i swear that i'll never forget those who did something for me.
Be it my friends, my family, my relatives.
So long is that there's "returning the favour" phrase, i'll won't forget everyone.
I might be biased to some people, but hey, i'm not heartless okay?
I did not change, i'm still the same old self.
I've only stare into blank space more often only, that's all.
I'm still aware of people around me, not just them.
I'm not that heartless to forget about those whom know me for a few years.
But what can i do to change their minds?
Tell them I've liked someone there?
I have no interest in staying here anymore?
I don't want you to come near me?
Impossible.
I won't say that.
Instead, i'll only tell you all this :
It's up to you to choose. Believe me, good for you. Doubt me, fine. I'll keep quiet.
People, you all have a choice.
You should know what i'm talking about. And WHO i'm talking about.
I'll stress this again : You all have a choice.
I'm not mocking you, but if you think i am, i have nothing to say.
The choice is yours. Think about it.

31/10/2008, 29 days.
1 year 7 months.

Walking the path of heaven, the one who will rule over everything.


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/