<body>
underneath the stars
Show me the way.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

1.05.2009
5/1/2009
Monday, January 05, 2009

Happy New Year! I have failed to keep my promise...

School is good! Except some of my teachers... I don't even know what to post anymore. -.-

Anyway, i have started studying! But it's a bit of stressful. I guess. But not as stressful as those that of people who are fending for themselves in the economy crisis! I am also fending, I'm DYING TO GET A CAMERA! -.-

Changed seat. (: It's still okay, though. Except with Yuan Ting... She keep scribbling on my foolscap sheet! But it turned out nice, though. But the content isn't nice! >.<

Very relaxed at the moment... (:

Shall post more, i guess. -.-

31/10/2008, 67 days.
1 year 9 months.

Walking the path of heaven, the one who will rule over everything.


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/