Went to school to do the paper set by Calvin. Paper 1 and 2 was very hard... Haiz.
Then, afterwards went to play bowling with Ji Hao, Alif, Ismail. Managed to get a good score of 99 (:
Then went to find Yong Jie to meet up... Meet up at KFC..
Then Yong Jie came.
Crap around for a while... Went to T1, then the playground near Yuan Ting's house... Then went back to T1 to walk for a while before heading home by bus 67.
After I went home, it makes me wonder about this question...
What am I to you? Am I only someone you go to when you have nobody tending to you?
Is this the result of the 4 years friendship since Sec 1?
Things are very different you know..
I'm sooooooo tired... There's a lot more things happening tomorrow, so i'm looking forward to all those.
Shoo to all those bad stuff (: