<body>
underneath the stars
Show me the way.

Navigations are at the top.
bold italic underline link

10.04.2009
04/10/2009
Sunday, October 04, 2009

Posting from MJ's house. Here's what i want to say..

A lot of things had happened... Apparantly i feel that there's conflict happening in my class... Looks like things might get worse in the future... And apparantly i'm in a dilema.

I love my class... Every single one of you. I mean, who wouldn't?
I enjoyed being with everyone in every moments... Except times where conflict happens...
So I really hope that this things can be solved as quickly as possible without any tears and hatred towards each other.
Please, i really want things to be like that.
Having a peaceful mind to take the 'O's.
Taking the 'O's as one class.
That's what my class should be...

I hope for that... Hope it comes true...
And to communicate with everyone happily too...


about/
tag/
links/
credits/
past/